The recipe I'm sharing today is a variation on good old tater-tot casserole. I copied this out of one of my Mom's cookbook not long after my husband and I got married and it has become a good recipe to shake things up a little when we're in a rut. Our whole family enjoys both the original and this version. Enjoy:
Taco-tot Casserole
1 lb. hamburger
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 can corn
1 can nacho cheese soup
1/2 soup can of milk
1 bag tater-tots
To start out, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a skillet brown the hamburger over medium-high heat. Once the hamburger is browned remove from heat and add the taco seasoning, corn, soup, and milk. Combine and then transfer from the skillet into a 9x13 baking dish. Cover the top with the tater-tots. Bake for 1 hour or until bubbling and tater-tots have reached desired doneness.
For His Glory,
Courtney
No comments:
Post a Comment